Molina Healthcare of Ohio's "It Matters to Molina" program prioritizes connecting directly with our network of over 90,000 providers and supporting their efforts to deliver high-quality and efficient health care for Molina members. Through the “It Matters to Molina” program, we have a dedicated Provider Services Team to intake and resolve your questions or issues and solicit input and feedback from you, our network providers and administrative staff, about ways Molina can improve our technology, tools and processes to minimize administrative hurdles and better support you. We analyze and apply provider feedback to design new solutions in an effort to simplify the ways you can engage with the health plan. Molina is committed to partnering with our network providers to work together to solve problems quickly and efficiently. We want to hear from you—our provider partners! Your feedback is important, and It Matters to Molina.
How to navigate this page
We want this page to serve as a resource and place to share feedback. Below, you will be able to find a lot of information:
- Link directly to our archive of Provider Bulletins
- Find the current calendar of training opportunities (this will be updated frequently)
- Have access to Molina’s presentations from provider trade association meetings/conferences and Molina provider network training materials
- Have a training idea? Need to give us feedback on a pain-point you’re experiencing? Did you have an exceptional experience with a Molina Provider Services Representative or other Molina team member and want to share kudos? Do you love the Provider Bulletin, and think we can make it even better? Click on the survey link(s) below and give us your feedback at any time.
- What do we do with all that feedback, you ask? No, it doesn’t go into a black hole…we discuss it within Molina and determine whether or not action can be taken—if we can take action, we will—and then we’ll tell you about it in the success stories section below and/or in the It Matters to Molina Corner of the Provider Bulletin