Welcome Molina Medicare Providers
Molina Healthcare expects its network providers to effectively provide services to people of all cultures, races, ethnic backgrounds and religions as well as those with disabilities in a manner that recognizes values, affirms and respects the worth of the individuals and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
Training of employees and providers, and quality monitoring are the cornerstones of successful culturally competent service delivery. For that reason, the cultural competency program is integrated into the overall provider training and quality monitoring programs.
Molina Healthcare offers educational opportunities in cultural competency and disability sensitivity concepts for providers on a regular basis. The trainings are offered to providers and supporting staff.
Building Culturally Competent Healthcare: Training for Healthcare Providers and Staff - Training Resource and Links
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
- Provider Training Attestation Form
Molina Provider Education Series